What does the Brighton Mental Health and Wellness Centre specialize in?
- Wellness & Balance
- Individual Adult Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Child & Adolescent Therapy and Testing
- Career Counselling
- Sexual Health, Relationship Advice
- Clinical & Doctoral Supervision
- Medico-legal Services
- Online Skype Counselling Sessions
- Phone Therapy
Specializing in relationship counselling including LGBTQ, drug & alcohol counselling, stress counselling, IVF and difficulties in conceiving, bereavement counselling, social media counselling and much more.
I can also help you manage:
- OCD (obsessive-compulsive-disorder)
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- work related stress
- couples counselling
- anger management
- work transitions
- eating disorders
- weight management
- lifestyle balance
- personal solutions
Therapies I use are CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), talk therapy, psychotherapy and other alternative therapies to help you manage mental health issues and/or other personal issues you would like to work through.
Confirmation of initial assessment
What I offer:
- Student rates
- Online and phone counselling
- Supervision for students and therapists
- Psychological Reports
- Career assessments
- Adult Dyslexia Testing+ interpretation
- Lifestyle and Life Coaching Sessions
- Referrals to exceptional complimentary therapies
*All insurances welcomed (Bupa, AXA PPP, Aviva, VitalityHealth, etc.). Cash or check must be paid on the day. If you have scheduled an online session please pay with Paypal.
You can contact the Brighton Mental Health and Wellness Centre for that information.
Any other enquiries
*Please inquire about the prices of complimentary therapies as price varies with the hourly rate.